29 February 2008

quality time

han was extra whiny around me last night. i was trying to fold the laundry which was piled sky-high in the basket & at the same time doing my best to entertain this lil boy by putting on his favourite cds one after another. it didn't work, not one bit. he walked back & forth, went up & down the stairs, cried when i put a stop to his cd & turned on star world to watch american idol. he looked at me & demanded for fun song factory to be played again. i put down the t-shirt that i was folding & pushed the laundry basket aside. i told him to come to me & gave him a hug. his face lit up with a smile & his mood changed immediately. he went on to sit on my lap, making himself comfortable. his lil hands held onto mine with a soft grip, not letting go. sometimes he'd face me & give me one of his biggest, sweetest smile. he didn't mind that we were watching american idol. he was contented with the way things were. my lil boy only wanted to have me & my time. i should've known.

1 comment:

Sindut said...

Reminds me of my "princess" ..
Yes, they need these reassurances once in a while
:]