8 May 2007

fun with photoshop

besides photographing my boys & everything else,
i also enjoy photo editing heaps!
my favourite software is photoshop & has been for eons
unless i'm convinced otherwise which i think NOT!

i like this picture of an & lil bro han slightly in the background
with a thumb in his mouth.

the original picture was coloured & i found many elements
that were bland, so i coverted it to grayscale,
then selected duotone to add more shades to it.
i love sepia toned photos as much as
the traditional black & white ones!

filter -> render -> lighting effects -> lens flare

it was fun playing with the lighting effects & lens flare
for it felt like i'd conducted my photo shoot within
the comfort of my palm & loyal, dutiful mouse :o)

filter -> sketch -> water paper

the water paper effect is simple yet artsy.
the turnout of this picture reminds me of a postcard.
i think i'll use this effect in future for creating
my own personalised postcards & greeting cards!

filter -> stylize -> glowing edges

i was pleasantly surprised when this picture
looks more like chalk drawing despite its glowing edges!

No comments: