25 April 2007

page boy 101

wedding bells chimed on 21 april 2007
marking uncle nico & aunty faridah's
auspicious day!

i was their page boy (lucky me!)
& my gorgeous aunties, their bridemaids.
left to right: aunty jessica, audrey & atika.
they were also daddy & mommy's
bridemaids almost a decade ago.
i was definitely out of the picture then :o)

the well-behaved 'me' sitting next to
aunty audrey.

uh-oh! but NOT for long!
look at me doing my break dance moves
during the group photo session.
uncle wee caught me in the act with his camera!
the wedding photographer had to pause
many times in order for me to regain my composure
so that he can take decent pictures
without me being clownish.
daddy & mommy sure weren't pleased
with me after that although i made others laugh.

my beautiful aunty & handsome uncle!

2 comments:

mom2ashley said...

wah break dance somemore..bergaya ah

anett said...

it's always fun reading your stories :D