26 March 2007

fun @ the cinema


austin mini courtesy of mr bean's official website



i haven't been to the big screen since lord of the rings : the return of the king which was ages ago.

hubs, an & myself went to watch mr bean's holiday over the weekend ~ thanks to an who enjoys mr bean's silliness & misadventure so much that hubs made it a point to get tickets as soon as he got back from his biz trip.

it was indeed a refreshing movie to watch after my long absence from the cinema! i bet all the kids who went to see it had a jolly good laugh! i know we did! lil han will have his turn when he's old enough to understand & sit through one :o)

4 comments:

mom2ashley said...

love the picture of him in the car!

ta66y said...

thanks! an loves it 2 :o)

Corrinne said...

Hey Jen, i didnt know you read my blog. thanks for dropping by :-)
And you have 2 boys that is like school going age? oh wow... oh wow. How am I going to catch up??

ta66y said...

hey there corin!

welcome 2 my blog :o)

i sometimes wish i could just pack my bags n go 4 a hol anytime of d yr but i can't. so enjoy watever u're doing now *wink*