8 September 2006

one…two…LIFT!

despite having a busy schedule, i relax by taking pictures of my boys in their most carefree state. i learn to liberate myself more by watching them. why take life so seriously? a question i constantly ask myself.

thanks to my SIL, i did find the next best thing, i.e. work that gives me access to weekends/public hols with my truckers. whoopee! no more working on saturdays, sundays (occasionally) & public hols! i say AMEN to that! so nope, i won’t be officially a SAHM but i’ll certainly have more time with big bro an & lil han.

dad’s youngest sis, we call her se ko (youngest aunty) came down from kota belud last friday with heaps of fresh goodies including coconuts. lil han couldn’t resist them & observed the coconuts from every angle. he kept saying, “kick the ball. kick the ball.” he’d normally say that when he’s about to kick one. we’d to explain to him that coconuts aren’t balls & he’s not to kick them ever. big ouch there!

here's han trying to be hercules. he must be thinking that coconuts are extraordinary balls – they’re hard & positively HEAVY!

1 comment:

mom2ashley said...

he has grown!!