6 April 2006

photography

loving it! got into photography from the work that i do. i’m required to take pics all the time for a&p purposes. the company provides us with a digital camera, so my exploration began & interest blossomed. what’s cool about it is that digital photography goes well with all sorts of imaging software. my all time favourite is adobe photoshop, then coreldraw! the day did come for me to own my very 1st digital camera. woo hoo! i carry it everywhere i go now & try to find interesting subjects or elements to capture.


anyway, i finally found a super helpful book entitled “the digital photography handbook” by doug harman. purchased it from popular bookstore for a reasonable RM26.36 (after a 20% disc for members). it’s simple, comprehensive & wonderful for beginners like myself. i’m absorbing it like a sponge.

if you’ve got helpful photography tips, PLEASE share it with me ^_^

3 comments:

mom2ashley said...

im actually into it as well...and am saving up for an upgrade of my camera!

mique said...

oki dropped my dig cam :'( when we were rafting in bali. so, i've to safe for another cam. hikss.. hikss..

ta66y said...

mom2ashley:
i was ecstatic when i got mine & started taking shots of eveything within view...haha!

bet u'll enjoy an upgraded cam...more functions 2 play with!

mique:
POOR YOU! hope u get one soon & be EXTRA careful d next time round!!!